If you are a fan of exotic beach destinations and museums, New Jersey offers the right combination. First-timers in New Jersey may find it complicated to pack in every single attraction in one trip, given that there is so much to see and do here. You can check websites like funnewjersey.com to know more on the fun side of New Jersey. In this post, we bring a quick list that you can follow.
- Make time for the important sites. The list is huge, but we recommend The Cape May Historic District, Liberty Science Center, Empty Sky 9/11 Memorial, Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Ocean City Boardwalk, Grounds for Sculpture, Trailside Nature and Science Center, and Cape May County Park and Zoo. These are places that can be enjoyed with the entire family.
- Don’t miss the nightlife. New Jersey is known for its nightlife and food, and if you are here, we recommend that you turn nocturnal, especially on a weekend when the locals like to have fun too. Find bars and restaurants that are open around the clock.
- Hot air ballooning should be on the list. If you are planning to surprise her on a romantic date, ballooning is a nice activity to consider, especially in western NJ and Central NJ. There are many companies in NJ that offer the activity and have great safety records too.
- Take a trip of ziplining. It is possible to do ziplining in NJ, and you can consider Mountain Creek Zip Tours, which offers the closest option. They are located just 50 miles away from Manhattan, and you can check online for more details.
- Take new classes. If you are a fan of art, NJ offers some amazing choices for learning. From simple art classes to bartending classes and even acting courses, there are a wide range of choices, and it doesn’t have to cost a bomb. This is ideal for those who are here for more than a week.
Finally, let’s talk about concerts. New Jersey is famed for its concerts, and you can find one almost every weekend or so. Many websites sell the tickets online, so if you are planning a visit, you can always book in advance. Themed restaurants and amusement parks are equally popular in New Jersey, so we recommend that you make time for that. The idea is combine as many possibilities as possible, because fun never stops here.