Amusement parks, as the name suggests do not fail to amuse you. They offer to the people great outdoor activities, indoor and adventurous experiences and therefore, are a great place to bring your family and exhilarate your senses. A trampoline park, a subset of amusement parks, brings a whole new portfolio of fun activities to the table. If you’ve wanted limited device interference and more of a place where you, your kids, friends, siblings can pump their hearts out with regular and consistent physical activities, you can go for indoor wall climbing or open mass trampolines and share the exuberance with others and finally, added theme-based games like laser tag. So, if you’ve been feeling the urge to exercise and also spend quality time with your closest relatives or friends, then such trampoline parks are the place for you.
Popular trampoline parks in a state like Minnesota, such as Zero Gravity in Mounds View, Minnesota, brings to the table more than just the ordinary trampoline park experience. It also provides an array of other attractions to participate in. Here is a list of the same –
- Laser Tag – Ever imagine playing a game of hide and seek, but this time, with laser guns to shoot your ‘enemy’ with? Laser tag brings that team on team, first person shooter experience into reality.
- Dodgeball – Not the school yard dodgeball that your grandparents might have played, but a new pain free, trampoline infused dodgeball with extra fun and frolic to add to the traditional experience.
- Slam Dunk Basketball – Ever wanted to reach the basketball rim, but couldn’t? Don’t worry, these trampoline parks are equipped with a proper bouncing environment for anyone to reach the rim and slam dunk in the most awesome fashion.
- Foam Pit – Hard landings aren’t the most fun, so trampoline parks give you soft landings in foam pits to immerse yourself into foam blocks and take one for the team. It feels like a swimming pool of foam.
- Ninja Obstacle Course – Now, one can jump around and make noises while completing each obstacle. Make a passionate leap of faith and complete the whole course. The Ninja obstacle course lets you live the life of a ninja earlier than you might have thought.
- Climbing Wall – Now, climb the tallest of walls and land on foam. Climbing walls are full of challenges, yet an individual with perseverance can reach the top and come down eventually. Safe as it comes, climbing walls are the best sellers.
- Open Jump arena – Wanted to socialize with people in a happy setting? Now socialize with them on open jump areas which are trampoline infused to let you jump higher and have fun.
- TOT zone for toddlers – The trampoline parks are equipped with safe zones for toddlers to enjoy as well and therefore TOT zones are high on demand.
- Finally, an Arcade – What fun is an amusement park without an arcade? So, now enjoy your arcade adventures, while picking up soft toys with forklifts and playing air hockey.
Zero Gravity Trampoline Park is an 11,000 square feet trampoline park equipped with all the above services and therefore, is the place to go much like other such parks in Minnesota.